Thursday, May 30, 2013

I know it's futile, but I must again point out: there is no dragon.


Futile. Getting my husband to agree with me is futile.

We rent. I'd rather own, but that's a different entry.

We have a yard. It's fucking HUGE. I hate the edging. I hate how weedy and gross it looks. Anna's amazing BF has agreed to fix it. I will pay him.

Part of the reason WHY I want it fixed is that my crazy neighbour leans over my fence and cuts our trees. NOT ALLOWED, DICKFACE!

When I mentioned this to G a while back, his response was "He can cut trees overlapping into his yard and dump the cuttings in ours". Great. HOWEVER, he is not cutting said trees at the fenceline. HE IS LEANING OVER a good foot and cutting. NOT ON, DUDE!

When I mentioned tonight to G that I wanted to sort shit out with the neighbour, he got all high and mighty and "are you sure that is a hill you wanna die on" crap with me. My neighbour is doing the wrong thing and because I want to right it, *I* am in the wrong??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????

Just once, just once, I want my husband to back me 100% and not question it. I'm tired of his excuses. "We have to live next to these people". "Dana is living here and you're not, so better the devil I know". "What do you expect to accomplish by starting this feud?"

JFC MAN! I AM YOUR WIFE! BACK ME THE FUCK UP!!!!

I am so so so so so so so sick of passive aggressive shit. Two of the teachers at my work double PA teamed me in the last 2 weeks and I really want their balls on a platter. Fucking dicks. SEND ME THE EMAILS. I can fix a problem WITH ME sooner than anyone else can. Fucking. WIMPS.

My neighbour is getting a letter. I'm tired of him cutting MY trees in my yard. I am sick of his perving over my fence. I sick of laying down and taking it because G doesn't want the fight. Fuck you. I'm standing up for what is right. When I said that to G, he ADMITTED I am right but what does that accomplish? FUCK YOU, I AM RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment