Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wagaya Japanese food

This place is AMAZING. I love the ordering system of the ipad at the end of the table. WARNING! You may order more than you can eat.

The tuna sashimi was melt-in-your-mouth delicious.

The grilled eel, which I have never liked anywhere else I have tried it, will make me try it other places. The sauce on the eel is gorgeous and the eel melts in your mouth.

The rolls could do with less mayo, but that might be my dislike of Japanese mayo.

The gyoza is perfect, soft and well pan-fried with awesome flavour.

They seem to love grapfruit juice in their cocktails. I was somewhat disappointed that the cocktail menu was not clearer as to what was in each drink.

The green tea cheesecake is disgusting. DO NOT ORDER IT. It's as if someone just smashed dried green tea into a day-old cheesecake and re-formed it. AVOID!!

Despite a weird cocktail and a bad taste of someone's dessert, I would highly highly recommend Wagaya to anyone who loves Japanese food.










Wagaya on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment