Monday, September 17, 2012

Buh, Buh, buh, look where you're goin' ya idiot.

Pics of the car. If your on my FB, you should be able to see them. If not, give me your name and I will add you.



SEE! See the left blinker on?!?!?!? &^&%W&*^!%#^%!@#%!@&^$*@!#&^!!!!!!!!!!!!



:( :( :(




Is this gonna be a write off? I hope not......



We're both taking the day off. I am eventually going to go see the doc up here at Lutwyche just so I have a record. The hospital didn't even give G a day off. WTF?

His mother went to see him at the hospital. He had no reception AND his battery was dying, so it was hard to reach him. By the time I was sorted and calmed down, he was on his way home. I feel like a bad wife, being here, but what would I have done there???

Also, Phil was home when the crash happened, which alerted the cops as well to the issues there. He was drunk, ranting, screaming and being a pain. Eventually, he pulled out ALL OF THE FUSES to the house and left, leaving them with NO POWER. What?!?!?



I can't even....I should have called the cops when I saw him there again...or told the ones that were talking to me what happened. One of them did ask me how our neighbours were and I did admit that we had JUST returned from the copshop from making a statement against them for the domestic last week. *sigh*

I need to go call 2 doctors now. YAY! FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment