Sunday, September 16, 2012

The same Homer Simpson who crashed his car through the wall of our club?

FUCK ME! I will be swearing A LOT in this entry.

I am so goddamn mad right now.

Some fuckhead broadsided our car as I was turning into our driveway. MOTHERFUCKINGCUNTWADASSHOLEFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were coming home from giving a fucking statement to the cops about the fucking drama here the other night. We were just pulling into the drive way when WHAMMOOOOOOOO!!!! Some fuckwit broadsides us.

Here's a pic:



My car line is the white one. His line is dark blue. The PINK LINE is the FUCKING BIKE LANE THAT YOU DO NOT PASS IN! See the problem?

FUCK!

I indicated I was turning left into my drive. HE CAME UP MY LEFT SIDE AND BROADSIDED ME BECAUSE HE WAS TOO IMPATIENT TO WAIT 12 SECONDS.



The ambos came quickly as did the tow truck. I had the 000 (Aus version of 911) woman talking to me, the tow truck guys talking to me and the paramedics all talking to me at once. &^@&^%&^@!#!!!!!! What day is it? IT'S FUCK OFF AND LET ME THINK DAY! I'm in shock, yes. G is hurt. It smashed into HIS SIDE OF THE FUCKING CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The screech of the truck drivers tires and the crash brought all the boys to my yard. Seriously. We had ooglers. Fuck off. My neighbours came out. PHIL CAME OUT. Phil!!!! He's meant to be the hell outta here. FUCK!

Cops showed. Gave them statements. JFC I JUST LEFT THE COP SHOP!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G has major bruising down his left side. He's at Royal Brisbane Hospital right now. I should be there, but I needed to deal with the cops and insurance and cats. I called his mother and she is on her way there. I don't know if I want to be there. He's just waiting and if that is all, what can I do?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Our car could be write off. It's not even a year old. We're still paying for it. The one bright side is that after talking with my insurance people, they've assured me I am not at all at fault. That's fabulous...BUT I AM STILL WITHOUT CAR AND MY HUSBAND IS HURT!!!!!!!!!

Also, I checked the info shithead gave me. Didn't even bother to give me his rego or licence number. TWAT!!! I gave him everything AND IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wife of the year here...on LJ when my husband is in hospital. I just.....don't. Even. &*^@!&^(#%&@!^%$(@!^$&^!%@$(&^@!%$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment