Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Are you saying you and Barbara are bad neighbours?

2 days. This must be some sort of record. New neighbours moved in 2 days ago and already, there is fighting, shit being broken, threats being made and angry voices. 2. Fucking. Days. I miss the old house. I miss not having neighbours.

This makes me want to buy a house far far from the city, in a suburb where I might have to deal with soccer mums and kids. I am hating this place right now.

The new neighbours? They looted the back flat as well. The cleaners were in there the other day. We took a walk through afterwards, being totally nosy, as they left the door open. It's a wholly depressing place that is barely one step up from a jail cell. Sad. Very sad place. The newbies took the fridge, couch and possibly the world's most disgusting bed. The first neighbours, Paula and Darrel, were not great, but they are better than this lot. I'm almost tempted to ask Phil back.



*sigh*

My week 'off' was ok. I worked 2 days. Had to go to Madagascar 3 on the Friday with Nathan and then spend a lovely evening with MIL. Why do people make me do this? The movie was ok. Gold Class was an experience. I would never pay that for a regular movie, considering the shit that they usually show.

Had lunch with Xavier on Thursday at Trang. YUM!!!

Finished Breaking Bad this AM. Now on to Dexter. I am slow. I am liking that my shows started again for fall. Missing Dallas.

I'm reading the first of the Nikki Heat books and I must say, it's fucking awful. WOW.

Watched World's Greatest Dad last night. What a fucked up movie that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment