Monday, November 26, 2012

G's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND!!! He turned the big 44 today.

I gave him his b'day gift, which was really just paper. It had the printouts of the 2 tix I bought for that music festival. He was shocked. He said that he did not expect that.

We went downstairs and chatted while he smoked. I fessed up that I contacted Mark last month to set this up. I told him of the falling out that Mark and Dave had. He laughed.

Came upstairs and we booked him flights to Melbourne from 14/2 to 19/2. 5 whole days he is going!!!! Leaves on the Thursday near mid-day and returns the Tuesday at noonish. 5 whole days home alone!!! OMG!!! I am possibly more thrilled about this than I should be.

I go away. I am leaving for Laos next week. I want to tour the NT and WA this school hols. He never goes anywhere unless it's with me.

I am so happy he is happy with his gift AND is getting out to spend time with Mark.

Tonight, it's dinner at Breakky Creek Hotel. STEAK! COW! BIG SLABS OF IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment