Friday, November 23, 2012

A conscience is like a boat or a car. If you feel you need one, rent it.

Every Friday night, I watched Dallas with my grandmother and then stayed the night with her.

I loved to hate JR, wished I was Bobby's daughter and loved the drama.

Today, I feel as though a huge part of my history is gone.

RIP Larry Hagman, you fucking bastard. I loved to hate you. I loved you in the new Dallas series. No one plays charming assholes like you did.

Larry Hagman dead at 81.

I have to wonder how they will write him out of the new series.

What's semi-ironic is that G and I had a discussion on the way home from the movies as to what was off-limits when it came to our bad jokes. He said if someone he loved died and someone else made fun of it, he'd be pissed. He tried to make a JR joke and I shot him down. DON'T FUCK WITH JR AND DALLAS MAN! I AM SERIOUS!!!

Also, I find it rather annoying that Larry's being remembered more for I Dream of Jeannie, which ran a mere 5 seasons rather than Dallas, which was on from 1978 to 1991. PRIORITIES PEOPLE!!!!

When Patrick Duffy (aka Bobby) dies, I will go into hiding. Just saying.

Also, as tribute, I may be using JR quotes for the rest of the year, rather than the Simpsons. Just so you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment