Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Now, now, Homer. Can't strangle the boy on his mother's birthday. Juries hate that.

I would say that overall, this year's birthday was a success!!!

OBAMA WON! YAY! Ok, that was on the 6th November, but since I am ~*~ in the future ~*~, his re-election really messed up mah birthday! How. Rude. :P

G gave me a card, some mind-blowing sex and These. Cute! When I get my car back, I want to put one on my dashboard! His mum gave me a card with money in it. She's learning..... :P Clare and Alan gave me a Pub Trivia. They know me too well....

Dad rang and 'sang' happy birthday to me. That man CAN NOT sing. It's endearing.

G has yet to book me into a Japanese place this weekend, BUT we scored box seats at the cricket this weekend. SCORE!!!!! I really want nice Japanese too.

I'm having yet another BBQ for students Dec 2nd. Why do I DO this?

I have one student who I have to admit I will miss greatly. This kid is AWESOME. He is smart, witty, funny and 'gets it'. I love talking to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment