Monday, October 22, 2012

Hey, Simpson. I'm feeling a might peckish. Mind if I chew your ear?

The zombie walk was yesterday. Was not as much fun as last year. Not sure why. I'm annoyed ever so slightly that I spent money on the festival tix and didn't go in.

Also, I had an awesome costume.

Saw 2 of my students. One did not recognise me but the other did. Always fun.

If you are not on Facebook, here's some photos.

G teaching me how to swing a bat.

Getting ready....that ball was HEAVY!


Getting there....


Having a rest, letting my arm oooooze....

Full blood. I truly hit this one for six!!

Up close and personal


Unimpressed chat is unimpressed....


I already have an idea for a costume for NEXT year....although I would like to re-visit the cricket one again. I have the whites now.

I am SO tired today after the weekend. We also had the student dance on Friday night. The theme was Western.


Lorraine and I


Unimpressed cowgirl is unimpressed


More dressing up this weekend too!! Nothing too fancy/bloody, which is good. I could be a normal cricketer. Nah, that's boring.

I really just want to go home and snuggle with Chat and G all night. /sookiness

No comments:

Post a Comment