Thursday, October 11, 2012

If the passengers will look to their right, you will see a sad man.

I am sad sad sad.



Can you see this pic?

This is Jonny and Simone's flat. EMPTY! They are leaving Hong Kong FOR GOOD. WHO DOES THAT?!?!?

I spent so much time in this flat. So much. So many laughs and tears and drinks and dinners. Passing out on the couch after wine and movies. Pass-the-parcel for Abby's birthday. So. Many. Memories.

Bethany posted that pic and I cried. Big fat tears.

My friends are not allowed to leave HK! NO!

I am happy that they moved to New Zealand as they are a bit closer, but it's not Hong Kong!!!

:( :( :(


Troy posted on his FB that he lost a good, old friend this weekend, Melvin. That could only mean Melvin Cleveland. That makes me sad. Melvin was a loveable old coot and crusty but he had a heart of gold and would give you the shirt off his back.

RIP Melvin, you cranky old goat. I love you. I thought of you often, even tho I have not seen you since 1998.

Sad post is sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment