Wednesday, October 17, 2012

You know that feeling you get when a thousand knives of fire are stabbing you in the heart?

I should update.

G seems ok. He has a doctor's appointment Friday AM so he will chat with the doc about what he needs to do. He's drastically cut back on his smoking (wearing patches and chewing gum). I'm waiting for the "non-smoking bitch" shoe to drop. :P He's also going to talk to the doc about this cholesterol thing.

All in all, he seems ok and that's good. I think this freaked him out more than he wants to admit. I don't know if he told his mum about it this weekend but he did tell me not to call her Friday night when he was in hospital overnight.


Work is work is work. I am flat out with marking and it's OMG BORING at times. I do love it when I get something funny tho. We've been sharing OMG LULZ things students have said. So far, from a report on gun control laws, this is the winner:

"95% of survey participants said that they had never been murdered before."

The other 5%?


My darling Harry has been OMG VOCAL lately. WTF CAT?!?! Just do what cats do. Lay there and sleep. Fucker was mewling and moewing this AM. Woke me up, TWICE. When I got up, he was sleeping next to G on the box he likes. So I poked him repeatedly. Wake ME up, will ya??!! Fucker. Is this because I cut back his dry food to 1/8 cup in the AM and PM before bed? I wonder....


This weekend, we have the student ball and then the Zombie Walk. YAY DRESSING UP! YAY GETTING BLOODY! I have my costumes for both. The student ball is a Western theme. Sure hope that does't offend cowboys. HYUCK! I love Halloween but all this costume wank is fucking annoying. I am going to LOVE my Zombie walk costume. I hope it works the way I hope it does....and does not offend any Aussies. *eye roll*





G has another bromance date tonight. Oh my does he get crusty when I say that!! Tee hee. He and Alan are going to see some Led Zepplin thing. *shrug*


Sachin Tenduklar is up for an Honorary Order of Australia. Sachin is possibly one of the best batsmen ever in cricket, after Don Bradman. HOLY RACIST PANTIES IN A TWIST, AUSTRALIA!!!! Y'all need to build a big ol' bridge and get the fuck over it.

Brisbanetimes? You suck for the wording of this poll:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/opinion/political-news/australia-honours-tendulkar-20121016-27oi7.html

"No, it only encourages them."

OH HELL NO! NO! NO!

CourierMail, you are no better with your poll...or the fact that most bogan fuckwits said he should not receive it.



Can I go home now? I'm so so so so so so so tired. I just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment